Car Oil Change and Service
Our technicians are experts in oil change. To help maintain your vehicle’s good health, they continue to equip themselves with new technology and offer the latest developments in the car care industry.
For a vehicle to run smoothly, it depends on oil to lube its components. Without it, the owner risks doing damage to the car engine. Some car warranties may require the owner to pull their car in and get a fresh oil treatment routinely. Not only is oil replacement important, but the kind of oil used is equally relevant. The good news is Auto Repair Dubai only uses the finest oils for your vehicle, and not the cheap stuff.
Major and Regular (Minor) Car Service
Regular service and maintenance will help you in increased fuel efficiency, better car handling, improved braking and smoother running engine. Maintain your car market value by keep regular servicing in your car.
Included All of Minor Service and…
- Replace Engine Oil Filter and Engine Oil using manufacturer recommended viscosity, fully synthetic engine oil
- Replace Engine Air Filter
- Replace-AC cabin Filter
- Replace Spark Plugs
- Replace Drive Belt
- Flush old coolant out and refill with new coolant
- Full-Service Inspection (35point checklist)
- Check AC gas and refill in necessary
- Rotate tires if necessary
- Washing and Vacuum
Minor (Regular) Service
- Synthetic Auto Oil & Oil filter change
- Transmission Fluid Check-up
- Clean Air & A/C Filter
- Tire inflection check and correction
- Brakes inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
- Coolant Level check-up and Top up
- Brake Fluid Top up
- Power Steering Fluid Top up
- Tire Pressure Check-up
- Battery Check-up
- Car Wash
Minor services include a comprehensive health check of your car and advanced diagnostics.
- Collection & Delivery
- 360 Degree Health Check
- Tyre Check & Air Pressure
- Car Wash
- Oil Filter Replacement (Will be billed as per actual)
- Oil Change (10,000 km)
Starting @ AED 300/-
Regular (Minor) Service Oil Change
Major Service Oil Change
- What does the oil do in your car? Always ensure your car is running on the proper levels of engine oil so it runs smoothly longer.
- When is it time to change the oil? It’s time to change the oil when the dashboard light comes on, or when your car shows signs of being sluggish.
- How often should you check the oil level? If you own a car, check fluids once each month. Check the space underneath the car for leaks and the color of your oil. Remember, oil is clear, so if the oil is cloudy, schedule an oil change.
- How often should you change the oil? Years ago, it was customary to bring your car in for an oil change either every 3,000 miles, or every three months. In reality, whichever came first. Now, car care specialists are suggesting car engines can take owners a little further.
- How to choose the right oil for your car? Although the manual will tell you the right oil to use, there’s a science to choosing the right oil. Determining the right oil depends on the mileage, whether it’s a new car vs an older model, the season and the temperature or climate. During cold weather months, most manufacturers suggest using a 5W oil, however, in normal conditions, most cars take 10W-30. It shouldn’t be too thick or thin. If it’s too thick, it will be harder to start your vehicle.
- What is the oil filter? The oil filter is there to prevent and remove unwanted materials from reaching the engine, transmission, or hydraulic oils.
- How often should you change the oil filter? The rule of thumb is to change your oil filter each time you change the oil.